User Acquisition Manager (Eindhoven or Remote)
Note: due to COVID we are considering a remote set-up as well for those who are located with a max of -3/+3 hours CET (Central European Time).
What You’ll Be Up To
You are an analytical, enthusiastic marketing professional to join our growth team as an User Acquisition Manager. In this role you will help us spending hundreds of thousands of dollars per month across multiple channels – Facebook, Google, Snap and others – in pursuit of our user acquisition goals. In addition to managing user acquisition campaigns, this individual will also support the marketing team’s internal analysis pipeline, producing regular performance reports for the marketing team’s use.
You’ll make sure that the number of players who enjoy our games grows every month, by handling a variety of marketing tasks:
- Manage user acquisition campaigns on various performance digital channels and gaming platforms
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation.
- Creation of the marketing messages and briefs for marketing creatives
- Manage localization of the content
- Oversee app store asset creation and optimization
- Collaborate with various fields within the company: artists, engineers and data scientists
- Perform A/B testing of our advertising and app store creatives
- Come up with and execute a variety of ideas to engage our players
- Assist 10+ studios with product management and the implementation of marketing-related features
GameHouse has a deep passion for creating casual story driven games. It’s built around people that have been in the industry for 10+ years and we’re about television addicts, comic lovers, creative artists, story writers, who need to self express by sculpting, coding, drawing and writing. We pride on cut-the-bullshit and just build it when it comes to new stuff. We don’t mind discussing what is good and talking about what needs to be improved. We operate in small teams with a high level of autonomy and responsibility. We care deeply about the characters and worlds that we build.
Along with more than 150 passionate people, you will be a part of a globally-focused team with locations in Eindhoven (HQ), Barcelona, Madrid & Alicante.
Why You’re Awesome
- 3+ years of deep understanding of the intricacies and experience in mobile marketing
- Experience managing campaigns for mobile games on Facebook, Google, and other mobile ad networks is a must.
- Passion for mobile games (especially casual and Free-to-Play)
- Growth mindset: ability to truly learn from mistakes, and continue experimenting despite the failures
- Curiosity – you constantly look for more areas of growth to explore
- ROI-centered marketing vision: you measure everything (data is key) and act accordingly
- Comfortable presenting business cases, results, and insights across a wide audience
When are you doing a good job?
- You are independently and responsibly managing at least 3-5 UA channels.
- You are always looking for ways to improve the ROI of our campaigns.
- You completely own all UA activities for one of the live F2P games
- You plan your activities and execute without the need for anyone’s oversight and feels comfortable presenting the outcomes and learnings.
What Makes Us Awesome
You mean aside that we are making games loved by players all around the world? (Seriously, we have some of the best fans in all of gaming) For this role we are considering remote opportunities as well. If that alone doesn’t convince you, how about these great benefits?
- Be free to build your own career path as you grow into your role
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills in an energetic and high pace setting
- Have a direct impact on evolving our processes from day one
- Have a good work/life balance and work in a family-friendly environment.
- Make autonomous decisions
- Receive a competitive compensation package
- Employee Book Buying Program
- Sports program (½ off)
The process comprises at two (selection) rounds, a personality, and skills test. If you reside internationally we will virtually fly you in to meet us and get an impression of the great location.
Do you share our passion for creating casual story driven games and care deeply about the characters and worlds you build? Take your place in a passionate but humble team of experts and put your stamp on the future of our games.