Unity UI/UX Developer in Antwerp
Apply for the job
Haha, nice try buddy
Posted 4 months ago
Cybernetic Walrus is looking for a Unity UI/UX developer to join our team to help create applications and games for our customers.
- You work closely with our game designers and concept artists to create the best possible UI and UX experience.
- You rapidly prototype ideas, but can also write scalable code when needed.
- You can work independently and can research problems on your own when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in game development with at least one year related experience.
- Creating UI elements in the Unity game engine holds no secrets for you.
- You write scalable C# code.
- Ability to write code that is easy to read and debug.
- Strong work ethic – ensuring products are in a shippable state.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English.
- You can optimize code where needed.
- Interest in a wide variety of games and game genres.
- Ability to work on-site in the Cybernetic Walrus office in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Experience with Doozy UI or other similar Unity UI assets.
- Experience with UI for consoles and controller input.
- Experience with UI for VR and AI applications