The UA Manager we are looking for is responsible for setting up, managing and monitoring paid campaigns.
Who we are
Sparkling Society: a global player with multiple well known mobile gaming titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 100 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an UA Manager who can help us realize our unmistakable ambitions for the coming years. Besides creating new campaigns, you are continuously working on optimizing the current campaigns. You direct designers to be able to test new creatives, and you regularly interact with our data analyst to target better users. You are familiar with terms such as LTV, ROI and ROAS, and you have experience with Google Ads (formerly AdWords). You are driven, curious and analytical, you evaluate and you optimize.
- Commercial, analytical and proactive
- Team player, self-starter, result-oriented
- At least a completed HBO education in the direction of Marketing
- At least 2 years of work experience with Google Ads
- Eager to learn
It is to your advantage if you:
- Have worked on successful mobile games in the past.
- Have knowledge of SCRUM.
- You love to play games as much as developing them
This is what we offer you:
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- Bonus option at the end of the year
- The most exciting games of table football
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Working from home
Do you feel like you belong at Sparkling Society?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games?