Senior Unity Game Developer in Delft
You are an independent thinker and doer who sees ownership as a given. In this role you have the skills and freedom to play an important role within your team and our company.
Who we are
Sparkling Society: a global player with multiple well known mobile gaming titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 100 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an independent and experienced Unity Developer who can help us realize our unmistakable ambitions for the coming years. We would like to see your skills and talents converted into useful innovations. For our daily activities we use scrum and we work in small development teams. Each team of professionals has a senior developer, who can take the lead, make decisions and be inspiring to the other developers.
Your skills and talents:
- You have a broad experience working with Unity3D in a professional environment, preferably on one or more completed projects.
- You have a good knowledge of C #, but above all you are a good all-round programmer.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a comparable environment.
- Team player, self-starter, result-oriented and analytical.
- Fluent in the Dutch language.
- You are eager to learn
It is to your advantage if you:
- Have worked on successful mobile games in the past.
- Have knowledge of SCRUM.
- You love to play games as much as developing them
This is what we offer you:
- A place in our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- Bonus option at the end of the year
- The most exciting games of table football
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Working from home
Do you feel like you belong at Sparkling Society?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games?