Senior Character Animator (Humanoids) in Amsterdam
Create high quality and characterful in-game animations
Humanoid Animation Team
At Guerrilla we take pride in producing console games with high quality in-game animations for humanoids. We work together to create stylized motion that are either hand keyed or motion capture animation. We work closely with design, game code and AI to create motion networks that drive our animations to new heights.
What you will do
As a Senior Character Animator, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Create compelling, entertaining, and visually appealing gameplay animations for the player character and NPC’s;
- Create stylized motion from motion capture or hand keyed that have a very strong foundation in realism;
- Collaborate with game design and gamecode to create animation networks that will drive your content in-game;
- Mentor, train and inspire the junior members of our team and help them grow and develop.
Who you are
We’d love to hear from you when you:
- Are a Character Animator by trade with 3+ years of experience, preferably at a AAA rated games studio;
- Have an extraordinary skill in animating the human bipedal figure;
- Have a strong knowledge of traditional animation principles and how to integrate them to enhance appeal and gameplay;
- Are very comfortable with hand keyed animation and body mechanics;
- Have experience with creating animation networks;
- Proven ability to work and communicate with other departments;
A practical skills test will be part of the selection process. Selected candidates will be informed about the details of this test in due time.