Senior Animator for Living World in Amsterdam
Craft amazing animation experiences to enrich the world of Horizon
OUR LIVING WORLD TEAM
Our Living World (LW) Team is formed by a small multi-national, goal-driven group who are by nature creative problem-solvers. The team has a thirst for technical and artistic excellence; it supervises and collaborates with a host of internal departments, enabling the production of a large variety of content while retaining a tight-knit culture.
We are looking for a kick-ass animator who loves mentoring others and organizing and reviewing the work of a team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior Animator on the LW team, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• You will help to grow our animation team and be a mentor to our existing animators;• You will raise the bar for the excellence and quality of our animations;
• You will help create real time sequences for crowd characters from conception to integration;
• You will work closely with Directors, Leads and other stake holders to ensure consistent unified visual style;
• You will create and maintain animation assets;
• You will organize MoCap shoots as well as edit and implement data – for all LW systems;
• You will support outsource efforts through setup, review and integration of assets.
WHO YOU ARE
We would love to hear from you if;
• You have 6+ years of animation experience in the industry with relevant production experience;• You are experienced managing others, but want to remain hands-on;
• You have experience working with similar systems in a AAA company & project;
• You have excellent working knowledge of Motionbuilder, (Maya a plus);
• You have a thorough understanding of editing MoCap, as well as keyframe animation techniques;
• You have an understanding of animation systems – node graphs, how to structure animations to work in one;
• You can communicate with other tech disciplines such as AI and Technical Animation.