Quality Assurance (QA) engineer in Antwerp
Apply for the job
Posted 4 weeks ago
Cybernetic Walrus is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory manual and/or automated tests to ensure product quality of our applications and games.
- You review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to our developers.
- You create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and coordinate testing activities.
- You design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- You identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Hands-on experience with both manual and automated testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English.
- Interest in a wide variety of games and game genres.
- Ability to work on-site in the Cybernetic Walrus office in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process