We are currently actively hiring junior and senior programmers!
Engine Software is looking for several programmers to join the team immediately. We are open to both experienced and junior people looking for a challenging environment working with the top people and companies in our industry. Currently we have many projects for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
We offer challenging positions working with the largest publishers in the world and on some of the biggest IPs. We are located outside of the hustle and bustle of the large cities, we have flexible hours (including partial work-from-home), a great learning environment to help you grow as a programmer and as a person, in return…this is what we look for:
• Good understanding of software structure and architecture
• Knowledge of C++ and/or C#
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine (UE4) a significant plus
• Knowledge of Unity a significant plus
• Previous work experience a plus
• Active and passionate gaming background a plus