As a Producer you represent the stakeholders during development of the game. You are accountable for the value created by the development team and you make sure that the game meets or exceeds stakeholder and player expectations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for the set up and scoping of new projects
- Managing deadlines, resources, scope and timeframe of your project
- Manage your team’s development process and planning
- Manage communication between management, team and client
- Manage, facilitate and coach team members
- Manage and coordinate external service providers )
- Risk and issue management
- Work the production team on process improvements and knowledge sharing
- Scrum and Kanban methodology
- Project management
- People skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Developing Employees: You are able to review and analyse employees’ strengths and weaknesses, distinguish their talents and development needs and to make sure they are enhanced appropriately.
- Accountability: You take responsibility for your own actions, those of colleagues and the organization and stimulate others to do the same.
- Flexibility: You have the ability to change your behavioral style and/or views in order to reach a certain goal.
- Initiative: You have the ability to recognize and create opportunities and to act accordingly. Rather starting something than waiting passively for it to happen.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a leadership role (producer, director, lead or other)
- You have shipped multiple titles, ideally across multiple platforms
- You have solid understanding of game development and technologies, with experience in all phases of development
- You are experienced in using project management software
- You read, write and speak excellent business English (C2 level)
- You are willing & able to work at our basecamp in The Hague when required
- You are able to work 32-40 hours per week
- Experience with Mobile F2P development and/or Live-Ops development is a plus
Paladin has five core values that we’re looking for in team members:
- Kaizen: We make positive changes on a regular basis
- Spark: We leave a mark, providing a positive experience for everyone involved
- Wholehearted: We love the work we do, and we commit to our work
- Adventure: We go off the beaten track
- Autonomy: We make decisions and take responsibility for our actions
- Diverse and challenging projects
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team and an ambitious company
- Positive, healthy work environment
- Coaching and plenty of opportunities for personal development
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility
- Competitive salary and benefits
We work in autonomous development teams. This ensures tight communications, a real sense of ownership and truly agile development.
In our weekly show & tell meetings, every team shares their progress and all aspects of the company can be discussed. We believe in transparency and autonomy, and this creates a high degree of freedom and responsibility. (Note that this is not for everyone, so please only apply if this concept appeals to your inner pirate!).
ABOUT PALADIN STUDIOS
We create games that make people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh, or evil grin.
Paladin is a game developer. Our basecamp is in The Hague but we are currently working remote due to COVID-19. We are a team of 35 knights and growing. Our mission is to create games with a spark, for players all over the world. We achieve this goal by being a world-class game studio with soul, that brings out the best in people. That means a studio filled to the brim with creativity, professionalism, and good vibes.
Some of our recent games include: