Monetization Manager (Social Games) in Amsterdam
For our Game Distribution team at Azerion Head Quarters in Amsterdam we are looking for a Monetization Manager (Social Games).
Do you look at a game, and think: I wonder how they monetizing their users? Or do you start listing all the things that you would improve on it?
As a Social Game Monetization Manager at Game Distribution, you get the opportunity to not only change the way one social F2P game earns money but several!
Apply your experience and knowledge on a well-established social gaming web platform. The portfolio consists of games that have been around for a while with a loyal user base, and games that we recently acquired. We need a polish and some improvement. Will you help us?
Who are we?
Azerion is a media, entertainment and technology company that provides safe, reliable and valuable content and services.
Our mission is to engage users while helping advertisers and publishers connect with them in a meaningful and valuable way.
We are headquartered in Amsterdam with a local presence in more than 15 European countries. This allows us to tailor advertising- and content solutions to every market and language, while providing all the benefits of a pan-European scale of hundreds of millions of unique and valuable users every month.
Azerion has been on a skyrocket growth curve over the last two years, adding advertiser and publisher technology to its consumer content portfolio.
We have acquired several related businesses and grown them. For example; Improve Digital, Game Distribution, Headerlift and Quantum are now within the Azerion family.
Are you keen to join our family too? Keep reading. We hope to meet you soon!
About the team
Come join a highly motivated and fun team, where there’s always room for a laugh. We encourage an open and safe work environment, where it is key to be flexible.
We trust in each other’s capability and expertise, and love to share knowledge or help wherever we can.
Hard work pays off, but a happy mind as well: After a long week, we frequently hang out together, with a drink or some pizza.
About the product
Game Distribution+ is a new addition to the Game Distribution platform. The plus stands for the IGP (In Game Purchases) functionality in our games, and that is what you will be working on: Optimizing and driving revenue in games with in-game purchases.
This product is embedded into the fabric of Game Distribution since the beginning of this year, and has a lot of growth potential.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Creating promotion/sales schedules for each of top-grossing social games
- Set up promotions that you schedule in our tools
- Iterate on the schedule continuously and optimize output
- Maximize output of the metrics
- Advise international developer teams of on how to improve monetization strategy
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience
- Improve the payment flow together with the payment service provider
- Manage trade-offs between the user experience, game economy, and revenue
- Communicating monetization strategy with all key stakeholders
- Share learnings with peers and key stakeholders
What you able to bring to the table
- Previous experience on managing the monetization strategy for at least two F2P social games
- You have Live-operated a F2P social game that earned more than 100k EUR a month
- Solid background in Monetization strategy
- Responsibility for revenue outcome in previous jobs
- Suggestions on new features and content for the games
- Strong in creating promotional schedules
- KPI-driven mindset: understand how they correlate and are to be influenced
- Detail-oriented: not prone to fill in the wrong multiplier
- Quick on their feet: if something goes wrong, you can improvise
- They think in solutions, not problems
- Proactive: eager to find the next goal to work on
- Great communication skills
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced company, near Amsterdam
- An informal yet professional international working environment
- Room for personal development in a highly skilled and motivated team
- A competitive salary
- Travel cost reimbursement OR an NS Business Card
- Pension Plan
- Laptop/desktop with OS of choice
- Lunch is provided
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly optional workout programs like boxing & yoga