Cybernetic Walrus is looking for a lead Unity developer to join our team to help create applications and games for our customers.
- You analyze customer requests and think about ways to structure these requests in code.
- You rapidly prototype ideas, but can also write scalable code when needed.
- You can work independently and can research problems on your own when needed.
- You lead and communicate with a team to create the best experience possible.
- You review code written by your team members and help them improve performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in game development with at least three years related experience.
- The Unity game engine holds no secrets for you.
- You are a C# guru.
- Self-sufficiency, ability to unblock yourself, do your own R&D and create solutions independently.
- Able to lead a small development team.
- Ability to write code that is easy to read and debug.
- Strong work ethic – ensuring products are in a shippable state.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English.
- You can optimize code where needed.
- Interest in a wide variety of games and game genres.
- Ability to work on-site in the Cybernetic Walrus office in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Proficiency with Unreal Engine.
- Knowledge of C++ and other programming languages.
- Strong written and verbal skills in Dutch.
- Experience in VR development.
- Experience developing for different platforms.