Jr. Marketing Coordinator in Utrecht
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Coordinator to be part of the Game Drive marketing team.
As a Jr. Marketing Coordinator you will be in charge of coordinating the marketing team and their responsibilities to serve each client and their games. As an organization wizard and people manager, you will excel in getting things done.
- Strong organizational skills
- People manager
- Great time management skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Strong communication skills when liaising with colleagues and clients
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and multiple deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable working style with an ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Natural leadership skills
- Affinity with video games, able to generate enthusiasm and empathy for each project
- Good level of English; spoken and written capabilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with planning and tasking tools
- Preferred: familiar with collaboration and scrum tools
- Coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects, goals and tasks
- Assist in the development of all marketing activities
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables
- Review marketing channels, performing quality assurance
- Organize and supervise the execution of marketing activities
- Track sales data, maintain promotional materials inventory, maintain databases, and prepare reports
- Plan and organize promotional presentations for (potential) clients
- Organize the production of branded products for the purpose of marketing, such as merchandise and stationery
- Coordinate marketing content
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, and developing schedules and assignments.
- Manage the team, and ensure the team delivers and follows the agreed upon processes and practices.
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage on-going marketing and advertising campaigns and plans, while ensuring that every initiative is aimed at increasing brand awareness and/or sales.
- Give ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing strategy.
- Starting contract:
- Freelance 6 months
- 30+ hours a week
- Flexible working schedule
- Caring 5+ marketing team
- Growth opportunities
- Video game industry insights and games
- Great office space in the middle of Utrecht city center
Are you able to embrace different types of games and ready to drive the marketing push behind them?