Freelance Unity UI Designer in Alkmaar
M2H Game Studio
WW1 Game Series is looking for an experienced Freelance Unity UI Designer to work on the popular series known from games such as Verdun and Tannenberg. WW1 Game Series is fully remote team creating immersive WW1 Games with a strong focus on authenticity.
Qualified candidates will have experience with designing 2D/UI artwork but are also able to set it up in Unity project. This is a remote freelance position.
- Taking ownership over UI/UX design of the project
- Prototype new UI elements quickly and efficiently
- Work with product managers, developers and artists to oversee the implementation of new features and systems in the UI.
- Analyze feedback and adjust the UI accordingly
- Optimize UI for performance
- Make sure the UI works properly on both PC and Console
- Help estimate and plan production times with production team
- Creating various 2D assets needed for the project such as marketing assets
- Unity UI Experience
- Able to create UI designs and other 2D artwork
- Experience in creating/adjusting correct UI prefabs
- Experience with animating UI
- Experience with optimizing UI for performance
- Working in a remote team environment
- Affinity for World War One
- After Effects knowledge
- C# Programming Knowledge