Freelance Unity Developer (Generalist) in Lier
Tigerlily World of Wonders
Tigerlily World of Wonders (a start-up in the digital event sector) is looking for a passionate and motivated freelance Unity developer. In these trying times, digital is becoming the new normal, but people still want to maintain the feeling of connectedness. Via VR / AR they will create immersive experiences and take storytelling to a new level.
• You will be assigned to help create, code and test our multiplayer mobile city game with AR features.
• You rapidly convert designs and ideas into working prototypes.
• You can work independently and can research problems on your own when needed.
• You communicate with the rest of the team to create the best possible experience.
• Strong UI building abilities
• Solid understanding of game development and its rules
• Experience with Unity Mobile Games
• Experience in virtual/augmented reality
• Strong .NET/C# skills
• Knowledge of linking CRM/ERP systems, databases and websites to apps
• Experience using common art and 3D software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, Blender, Sketchup …)
• General Android/IOS development
• Preferably Dutch speaking, but this is not essential
How to apply
Email your application, with the subject line: Unity Developer
Please include attachments or links to your latest and greatest work: CV, portfolio, examples of code/app work, etc.