Freelance Game Designer in Alkmaar
M2H Game Studio
WW1 Game Series is looking for an experienced Freelance Level Game Designer to work on the popular series known from games such as Verdun and Tannenberg. WW1 Game Series is fully remote team creating immersive WW1 Games with a strong focus on authenticity.
For this position qualified candidates will have experience with designing new gameplay and evaluating existing gameplay. This is a remote freelance position.
- Create unique game and meta game designs fitting the historical context of WW1
- Tweaking values to ensure balance
- Work with product managers, developers and artists to oversee the implementation of new features and systems
- Analyze feedback and adjust game designs accordingly
- Taking ownership over the design you create
- Help estimate and plan production times with production team
- Engage with the community about the game design
- Experience and knowledge on World War Multiplayer First Person Shooters
- Strong knowledge of game balancing and pacing
- Works well in a remote team environment.
- Passion for World War History
- Passionate gamer
- Unity Experience
- Programming Knowledge
- Game Art Knowledge
- Experience in Photoshop or other similar applications
- Werk vanuit huis mogelijkheden