Environment Artist (Bunkers & Ruins) in Amsterdam
Are you the hard surface modeler with a passion for ruins, bunkers and sci-fi interiors?
OUR ENVIRONMENT ART TEAM
Within Guerrilla, we have four teams dedicated to creating the stunning environments of our games. Our team focusses on the creation of bunkers, ruins and sci-fi interior spaces. We build these 3D worlds and models from scratch, so our world dressing teams can deliver our immersive world with industry-benchmark graphics.
We form a small multi-national and goal-driven group who are creative problem-solvers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an Environment Artist (Bunkers & Ruins), your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Design, integrate and hard surface modeling of foundational assets;
- Construction of assets used in our environments;
- Environmental set dressing using our custom approach to building;
- Review, feedback implementation, clean up, rework, and firefighting all sorts of problems to meet our visual quality bar for our project;
- Bug fixing, performance/optimization, and polishing all of our work until it shines.
WHO YOU ARE
Are you an Environment Artist with the following experience and expertise?
- You have a great artistic eye (and understand form, composition, color, light and detail) and an impressive portfolio with a focus on architecture / environments;
- You’ve been an active contributor to at least one full development cycle for a game project at a AAA studio (experience with an open-world game is a plus);
- You have versatile game modeling skills, your models are dynamic and clean, and you can deliver them consistently in a timely manner;
- You have experience with Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance and industry standard game editors;
- You enjoy working in Agile, multi-disciplinary teams;
- You are pro-active in solving issues that might arise during production.