As Commercial Project Manager Studio you will be responsible for expanding our new studio activities. Content and commercial aspects of the studio are part of your tasks. You will have to create quality productions (including creative themes and inspiring guests), but will also have to translate this to input about possible deals with advertisers and sponsors for our sales department. We also expect you to create lasting partnerships with production and media companies. For all this you can count on a professional team of producers and hosts, and you will be part of an extremely dynamic environment. Technical knowledge about the production of content or online streaming can come in handy.
What will you do?
- As the person responsible for the studio you will provide quality productions and you will create a short and long term communication and production plan.
- You will develop a business plan for the growth of all studio activities and will report directly to management.
- You will be responsible for necessary investments in the studio (including state-of-the-art material and employees).
- You easily create quotations, including the right people and materials for the job, in close cooperation with the sales team.
- You keep a close eye on sales figures and costs, sharing these insights with management, including your own conclusions and recommendations.
- You will recruit the best production and media skills, while implementing the right culture for the development of talent within the activities of the studio.
- You guide the studio team during operational activities, helping them to solve problems.
- You motivate your co-workers, helping them understand that you work better as a team.
- You are responsible for the development of quality and durable partnerships (government, education, media companies, production companies, gaming companies…) that will further increase the potential of the studio.
- You will put together a plan for productions and will implement transparent procedures (including the use of efficient tools) for the studio and communication with other business units.
- You proactively link up with the other business units. You stimulate cross-medial and cross-business solutions.
Do you always want to score and win? Are you confident and do you have a hands-on mentality? Are you looking for variety and a challenge?
What you can expect of working for 4Entertainment:
4Entertainment is a fast-growing start-up within gaming and esports. We organise major events and fairs within these domains, we can count on the best Flemish influencers, have several online communities and are market leader in this sector in Belgium. We are also consultants to a number of (large) companies and we help them reach young and difficult to reach target audiences. Recently, we have opened our very own studio for productions in gaming and esports, both for our own projects and our clients’.
What are we looking for?
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and have strong strategic and commercial insights. You can use those skills proactively and convert them to new opportunities with new and existing customers, in cooperation with the sales team.
- You are analytical, strong with numbers and can easily handle the figures of your own business unit and communicate them to management.
- You are flexible, stress-resistant, social and result-driven.
- You are a perfect planner and organiser.
- Quality is your top priority.
- You have a constructive vision of the future, with insights on all of the challenges and innovations in the quickly-evolving international market.
- You can bring structure to a diverse team and can build a strong and loyal team.
- You take the lead in solving problems and you proactively formulate solutions.
- Multilingual (Dutch and English, German and French are a plus)
- (International) experience in media and/or production
- Previously realised durable partnerships
- Esports and/or gaming fan
- Tech geek