Campaign Manager Marketing (German Market) in Amsterdam
For our Marketing team at Azerion Head Quarters in Amsterdam we are looking for a Campaign Manager (German Market)
Azerion is a media, entertainment, and technology company that provides safe, reliable, and valuable content and services.
Our mission is to engage users while helping advertisers and publishers connect with them in a meaningful and valuable way.
We are headquartered in Amsterdam with a local presence in more than 15 European countries. This allows us to tailor advertising- and content solutions to every market and language, while providing all the benefits of a pan-European scale of hundreds of millions of unique and valuable users every month.
Azerion has been on a skyrocket growth curve over the last two years, adding advertiser and publisher technology to its consumer content portfolio.
We have acquired several related businesses and grown them. For example; Improve Digital, Game Distribution, Headerlift and Quantum are now within the Azerion family.
Are you keen to join our family too? Keep reading. We hope to meet you soon!
What you will be doing in this role
Managing the setup, analysis, performance, and strategic plan for our marketing efforts in Germany, mainly for TV ads. As our specialist, you are free to use your own experience and background to help your strategic planning and decision making
About the team
Our friendly, multicultural collaborative team of 6 manages user acquisition efforts for Azerion. As we are expanding our marketing efforts to TV, we need someone to manage this. We will start these efforts for one product, expanding into others.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Managing the TV-ad and marketing set up in the German market
- Optimizing ads from a UA perspective
- Manual analysis of the data provided by advertising partners
- Analysis of the TV Ad performance and deriving strategy from it
- Implementing your strategic plans
- Partnership management with agencies
- Presenting daily/monthly data to team and acting upon it
What you able to bring to the table
- Experience in the German media landscape
- All-round media knowledge (TV, Radio, Digital, Content Marketing, Print, OOH)
- Experience in media planning (Monitoring, Reporting)Able to come up with marketing strategy and set KPI’s
- Experience in content management, media production(games), campaign management
- Experience with marketing tools
- Data-driven (A/B Testing, analyzing data, decisions based on data)
- Team player
- Openminded, pro-active, creative thinker
- Perhaps some German language skills
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced company, near Amsterdam
- An informal yet professional international working environment
- Room for personal development in a highly skilled and motivated team
- A competitive salary
- Travel cost reimbursement OR an NS Business Card
- Pension Plan
- Laptop/desktop with OS of choice
- Lunch is provided
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly optional workout programs like boxing & yoga