For Game Distribution team at Azerion Head Quarters in Amsterdam we are looking for a Business Development Manager.
Azerion is a media, entertainment, and technology company that provides safe, reliable, and valuable content and services.
Our mission is to engage users while helping advertisers and publishers connect with them in a meaningful and valuable way.
We are headquartered in Amsterdam with a local presence in more than 15 European countries. This allows us to tailor advertising- and content solutions to every market and language, while providing all the benefits of a pan-European scale of hundreds of millions of unique and valuable users every month.
Azerion has been on a skyrocket growth curve over the last two years, adding advertiser and publisher technology to its consumer content portfolio.
We have acquired several related businesses and grown them. For example; Improve Digital, Game Distribution, Headerlift and Quantum are now within the Azerion family.
Are you keen to join our family too? Keep reading. We hope to meet you soon!
What you will be doing in this role
Develop businesses for GameDistribution within identical verticals, generate new revenue stream and secure the Unit targets
Identifying & understanding potential customers needs and expectations, offer the right product
Established solid networks and proven track records within Online Advertising, Media & Entertainment, and Gaming industries.
About the team
Game Distribution is the team that handles multiple game distribution platforms, making it a one-stop-shop for game developers and publishers to engage their audiences. The team is growing to meet demand and they are a young, fast paced, fun team and very eager to grow their contribution to the company further.
What you are able to bring to the table
- Solid background in online Advertising, the Gaming industry(gaming companies, publishers, affiliate networks) or AdTech
- Sales and business development experience within these markets
- Network & track record within the gaming industry
- SDK understanding
- Understanding of the HTML5 gaming industry (monetization)
- Experience in dealing with corporate accounts and multiple stakeholders
- Goal-oriented and result-driven personality
- Data driven work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced company, near Amsterdam
- An informal yet professional international working environment
- Room for personal development in a highly skilled and motivated team
- Money in your bank every month
- Travel cost reimbursement OR an NS Business Card
- Pension Plan
- Laptop/desktop with OS and IDE of choice
- Lunch is provided
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly optional workout programs like boxing & yoga