Account Manager Game Distribution in Amsterdam
For the Game Distribution team at Azerion Head Quarters in Amsterdam, we are looking for an Account Manager.
Azerion is a media, entertainment, and technology company that provides safe, reliable, and valuable content and services.
Our mission is to engage users while helping advertisers and publishers connect with them in a meaningful and valuable way.
We are headquartered in Amsterdam with a local presence in more than 15 European countries. This allows us to tailor advertising- and content solutions to every market and language, while providing all the benefits of a pan-European scale of hundreds of millions of unique and valuable users every month.
Azerion has been on a skyrocket growth curve over the last two years, adding advertiser and publisher technology to its consumer content portfolio.
We have acquired several related businesses and grown them. For example; Improve Digital, Game Distribution, Headerlift and Quantum are now within the Azerion family.
Are you keen to join our family too? Keep reading. We hope to meet you soon!
What you will be doing in this role
We are looking for an Account Manager who is as passionate about all types of games as we are. The role will primarily involve working with our Casual game partners, MMO games partners, Whitelabel partners on diverse channels worldwide.
Selecting the best games to meet our customer’s needs, promote the top game titles to our partners and entertain their users the most, optimize the performance on partners’ sites, understand their focus, and engrave a strategy to grow together.
You will upsell our products to achieve higher revenue within your accounts. You will help us drive higher revenues in our global account base (more than 4000), and work to expand our reach as new clients and content are added.
About the team
Game Distribution is the team that handles multiple game distribution platforms, making it a one-stop-shop for game developers and publishers to engage their audiences. The team is growing to meet demand and they are a young, fast-paced, fun team and very eager to grow their contribution to the company further.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Deliver our daily new best games to your partners, ensure the game visibility, and workability on their platforms. Track partner & game performance
- Analyze and identify growth opportunities; provide suggestions for improvement and development to your partners.
- Develop good relations with your partners and a profitable partnership.
- Conduct research into competitor propositions and products in your accounts and regions resulting in strategic growth plans.
- Support your partners in their technical issues.
- Present yourself as an active connection between partners and internal stakeholders to get things done.
- Work with Business Development to convert warm leads into secure customers.
What you are able to bring to the table
- a minimum of 2 years of experience as an account manager, publishing manager, customer success manager, in sales or business development.
- Established a network of publishers in online advertising, media, and entertainment companies, preferably in the publishing and/ or Advertising department definitely a plus.
- Goal-oriented and result-driven personality.
- Ability to analyze data and interpret in a meaningful
- Great skills in organizing workflow, prioritize, and time management.
- Out of the box thinking, motivated, and focused.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of casual games and applications across various platforms is also a bonus.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work at an innovative, high-paced company, near Amsterdam
- An informal yet professional international working environment
- Room for personal development in a highly skilled and motivated team
- Money in your bank every month
- Travel cost reimbursement OR an NS Business Card
- Pension Plan
- Laptop/desktop with OS and IDE of choice
- Lunch is provided
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly optional workout programs like boxing & yoga